At the Center for Near Eastern Archaeology at La Sierra University, Riverside
- Archaeology Discovery is our three hour field trip program for students in grades two and three.
- It is the similar to our Archaeology Adventure Program, but is designed for younger students, using sessions with shorter intervals and better matched to the corresponding grade standards.
- Come; step into our excavation pits and into the past and examine artifacts; some are thousands of years old.
- La Sierra University has archaeological mysteries to solve. Select one of our excavation sites. The Archaeology Discovery uses the same Iron Age and Roman Sites as the Archaeology Adventures Programs.
- We can accommodate up to 34 students at each site
- Fee: $200 for one class and $375 for two.
FIELD TRIP ADVENTURES
works with all grads, teaching how we know about the past.
The Archaeology Adventure works especially well for 6th grade learning about the ancient and classical past. Our California site works well for 4th grade classes.
Have used our Field Trips use of the adventure of archaeology a great way to use hands on learning and help supply
- Rigor and
to their Field Trip programs
Our Archaeology Field Trips are FIeld Schools
and teach STEM Concepts